Senior Living That Celebrates Community
“The community has been a good choice for us as we have made many new friends. The Reflection Ridge staff is outstanding in every way.”
“I love living here! The walking club and convenient access to exercise machines encourages me to keep up with my physical fitness.”
“Every time I go to the dining room for a meal, I get this feeling that I am taking my wife out on a date. The atmosphere and décor are just awesome!”
Reflection Ridge ~ Country Club-Style Senior Living
Surrounded by lush greenery and scenic walking paths, senior living community Reflection Ridge is located on the 7th hole of the neighborhood golf course. For over 7 years, active singles and couples ages 55 and over who relish the country club lifestyle have called Reflection Ridge home.
Our all-inclusive, no-hidden fees policy gives residents the freedom to relax and enjoy the security, conveniences, and camaraderie at Reflection Ridge. Located in the entrepreneurial city of Wichita, KS, Reflection Ridge is just minutes away from a variety of restaurants, museums, shopping, and entertainment.
Senior living emphasizing style & comfort
Designed for your comfort, our community features 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom senior housing options with a variety of floor plans and smart details to complement your lifestyle. Each apartment is unfurnished but includes window coverings, a climate-controlled thermostat, carpeting, ceiling fans, and ample storage. Enjoy the freedom to decorate your new home to your individual taste.
The kitchens are fully equipped with a dishwasher, range, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, and a garbage disposal. Our bathrooms are well lit with a vanity sink and storage cabinet, plus high toilet seating and a walk-in shower with handrails.
Washer/dryer hook-ups are located in a separate laundry closet within the apartment. We also offer residents the option to use our community laundry room on-site. Our professional staff provides as-needed maintenance repairs and light housekeeping on a weekly basis.
Resort Lifestyle Communities apartments are equipped with smoke detectors and sprinklers. Every resident receives an emergency pendant that connects to their community’s central emergency response system. At the push of a button our 24/7 personnel are alerted that the resident needs assistance and we respond immediately.
For the comfort and care of those who live and work at Reflection Ridge, smoking is not permitted inside the building.
Family and friends are always welcome! For your convenience, you may schedule for overnight visitors to stay in our senior living community guest suite.
Making the Right Choice
Need some time to decide if Reflection Ridge is the best senior living choice for you or a loved one? We understand the importance of making a decision that best meets your individual needs. You are welcome to arrange a complimentary stay at the Resort Lifestyle Community of your choice. This way you may experience first hand the joys and benefits of living in our community.
Freedom Dining ~ choices that suit your lifestyle
From melt-off-the-bone smoked ribs in the winter to flame-grilled farmers market veggies in the summer, the chefs at Reflection Ridge take advantage of Wichita’s 4-season climate, tailoring the menus accordingly. Our state-of-the-art commercial kitchen and patio smoker/grill allow for a variety of culinary delights prepared fresh daily. Reflection Ridge’s stunning main dining room is the perfect setting to savor mouthwatering meals, guaranteed to please your taste buds.
The program offers residents flexible dining hours throughout the day, plus the option to choose from these dining experiences:
- Fine dining
- Casual buffet
- Chef’s Pantry on-the-go snacks
- Room service
Modern conveniences that enhance independent senior living
Taking care of your personal business is both convenient and safe. Reflection Ridge is one of the few senior living communities with a 24/7 Walgreens on-site. Through our concierge services, you’ll have all you need at the touch of a button. Scheduled transportation on our shuttle is available for your convenience. Banking and salon services are also available on-site.
Choose from activities, excursions, and more!
At Reflection Ridge there’s always something going on! Our full-time Lifestyle Director collaborates with residents to develop a wide variety of events and activities, tailored to the interests of the community. Joining in group activities is encouraged, but everyone has the freedom to choose their own level of participation. A sampling of Reflection Ridge’s activities include:
- Off-site Excursions (Musicals, Casinos, Movies, Salt Mines, Restaurants, Zoo)
- A Variety of Clubs: Walking, bird watching, playing cards
- Bible Studies
- Wii™ Bowling (Popular with the Grandkids)
- Happy Hour (Every Friday)
- Wine and dine (Bi-Monthly)
Click play button to preview our luxurious Reflection Ridge community
“Approximately four million visitors come to Wichita, Kansas, each year. There are more than 1,000 restaurants that pepper the city representing all types of cuisine. Shopping choices abound with eclectic shops, antique stores, and open-air shopping centers. Wichita is also home to a great number of museums and attractions where visitors can explore art, hands-on exhibits, botanical gardens, the Old West, and Indian artifacts. Nighttime entertainment fills the air with theater performances, live music, dancing, and a dine-while-you-watch movie theater.” Read more (Source visitwichita.com)
- Largest US IMAX theater (Warren Theater) (walking distance)
- Superb restaurants (walking distance)
- Sedgwick County Park (Fishing ponds, Children’s playgrounds, Scenic nature paths) (2m )
- Major Shopping Mall (New Market Square) (2m)
- Sedgwick County Zoo (3m )
- Intrust Bank Arena
- Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center
- Sedgwick County Historical Museum
- Wichita Symphony Orchestra
- Art Galleries
- Wichita State University
- Air Capital of the World: Aviation Museum
- Wichita River Festival (Yearly in June – music, sporting events, plays, cultural activities )
- Film Festivals
- Close to the Airport, Hospital, and ER’s
- Ranked by CNN/Money as “One of the top 10 best U.S. big cities in which to live” (July 2006)
- In-Home Health Care Services
- Banking Services
- Salon Services
- Walgreens Store & Pharmacy
- 24/7 SERVICES
- Store merchandise available 24/7 through RLC’s concierge services (Pharmacy items/prescriptions not included)
- NEXT DAY SERVICE
- Next day free delivery of all store merchandise
- WEEKLY SERVICES
- Residents can order any Walgreen product (via phone or in person), including prescriptions, to be delivered to their apartment by a Walgreen’s employee (5 days/week, 2 hours/day)
1 day/week & by appointment: Pharmacist on-site for consultations, education, and ordering/refills *Fees for these conveniences are in addition to RLC fees
- Full Modern Kitchens
- Custom Cabinets
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Washer & Dryer Hook-Ups
- Individual Climate Controls
- Pet Friendly
- Water, Electric & Gas
- Cable TV
- A Collection of Floor Plan Choices
- Patio & Balcony Options
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Daily Social Activities
- Shopping & Outings
- Resident Travel Program
- Fitness Center
- Stadium Seating Theatre (150 seats)
- Bank Services
- Pharmacy/Gift Shop
- Coffee Shop
- Computer Center
- Live-in Managers
- Professionally Staffed 24 hours a day
- 24/7 Medical Alert System
- Concierge Services
- Free Scheduled Transportation
- Freedom Dining Program
- Room Service
- Valet Parking
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Maintenance Staff
- Visitor Suites (available upon request)
- Secure Access for Safety