GUEST POSTING WITH RESORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITIES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RLC is a nationwide network of all-inclusive independent senior living communities. Each day, 20,000+ baby boomers and seniors see our content through our website and social media accounts. We want your articles to be next!
You're a creative writer with passionate insights and experience ready to share with our online audience. You're looking to enrich the lives of others with your writing, and build your online readership.
Does this sound like you? Our blog might be the perfect showcase for your unique perspective on topics seniors want to know about! We'd love to hear from you!
First, let's make sure that we are a good fit for each other. Here are some guidelines for potential partner contributors.
When you submit an article to RLC, you agree to the following:
• We accept posts from established experts in a particular field who can provide at least one article per month to help grow ours and your readership over the long-term.
• We're interested in creative skills that seniors want to learn. Think baking, quilting, knitting, sewing, gardening, crafts, and everything in-between. We especially love actionable how-to articles.
• Other topics that resonate well with our audience include health, nutrition, wellness, finance, food, senior living, technology, travel, grandchildren and friendship.
• We prefer evergreen articles that contain examples, resources, or practical tips. Our readers respond especially well to "how-to" content with specific advice – Steps, Tips, Ways to Do Something, Ideas, Statistics, Facts, and/or Myths.
• Guest posts must be original and may not have been previously published on any site. You may republish submitted posts on your own website 4 weeks after they go live on RLC, with a link back to where the article appeared first.
• Finance, health, nutrition, wellness, technology, and travel posts typically do best if they are about 600-800 words long.
• Posts related to creative skills (baking, knitting, quilting, etc.) can be shorter if they use images and/or video to help tell their story.
• Any references must be appropriately cited, and any links will be reviewed by RLC and must be relevant. You may include 1-2 contextually relevant affiliate links, which will be reviewed by RLC.
• You will receive a short (50 word or less) bio box with a link back to your website and social channels at the end of the article.
• RLC reserves the right to include its own links or ads in any submitted articles.
• You will not receive any compensation for your submission. You agree that you are not an employee of RLC and will receive no compensation, now or in the future, for your articles.
• RLC reserves the right to remove any guest post with or without a reason.
• All guest posts will be edited by RLC staff before posting. We are not able to provide the article for your review after our edits.
• RLC reserves the right to reject any article that it feels is not a good fit for the site.
By submitting a guest post to RLC, you agree that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by it.
Are you ready to get started?
When you apply for guest blogging opportunities with Resort Lifestyle Communities, please email blog (at) rlcommunities.com with the following information:
• Include "Guest Blogging – [Your Name]" in the subject line of your email
• Your name and email
• Link to your website or blog
• Your area of expertise
• Why you think you would be a good fit for RLC
• 3 sample titles you think would be of interest to our readers
• Confirmation that you have read the terms on this page and agree to them
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!