Ashwood Square Retirement Community to Host Grand Opening November 8
7683 Shallowford Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421 CHATTANOOGA, TN — Today, Carol and Kevin Maddock, live-in managers of the newly constructed Ashwood Square Retirement Community, announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Ashwood Square’s unique resort-style 55 and over senior community on Thursday, November 8, from 2 - 6 p.m.
Thursday, November 8, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
The grand opening will allow the public to:
• Tour model apartments and the community
• Meet the team including the executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges
• View floor plans
• Sample hors d’oeuvres, dessert bar, and meat carving station
• Learn about Grand Opening Specials
Ashwood Square is part of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing “resort lifestyle” independent retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One competitive monthly rent includes:
• Chef-prepared meals - always fresh, with flexible dining hours
• A myriad of entertainment options with a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
• Scheduled transportation & valet parking
• 150-seat theater
• No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
Demand for senior housing is expected to triple by the year 2040. Instead of retiring in the sun at 65 years old, baby boomers are staying close to home, remaining in their social and professional networks, and even continuing to work. RLC is proud to be part of this American story and is thrilled to join the Chattanooga community.
RLC Celebrates: Emerald Oak's Jerre Sullivan Turns 101
Age: 101 Birthday: 5/24/1918 Home: San Antonio, TX According to Jerre Sullivan, making it through 100 years is a walk in the park – especially when, “One walks with Jesus.” Jerre was a 5th-grade teacher for 23 years and a public library volunteer for 30 more. She still finds delight in ...Keep Reading