Chartiers Bend Retirement Resort to Host Grand Opening March 5
1001 Hastings Park Drive, Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Thursday, March 5, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
BRIDGEVILLE, PA – Today, Gina and John McGraw, live-in managers of the newly constructed Chartiers Bend Retirement Resort, announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Chartiers Bend's unique, all-inclusive, 55-and-over, independent living community on Thursday, March 5 from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The grand opening will provide the public an opportunity to:
• Tour model apartments and the community
• Meet the team, including the managers, executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges
• View floor plans
• Sample hors-d'oeuvres, a dessert bar, and a meat carving station
• Learn about Grand Opening Specials
Chartiers Bend is a portfolio community of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing "resort-lifestyle" independent living retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One competitive monthly rent includes:
• Chef-prepared meals that are always fresh, with flexible dining hours
• A range of entertainment options and a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
• Scheduled transportation and valet parking
• 150-seat theater
• No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
Demand for senior housing is expected to triple by 2040. RLC is proud to be part of this American story and is thrilled to join the Bridgeville community. For more information about Chartiers Bend, call (412) 677-2155 or visit ChartiersBendRetirement.com.
Eight Things Seniors Can Do to Boost Their Immune System
Typically, spring offers us a sense of renewal as we begin to feel the warm sunshine and see trees and flowers blooming around us. Add to that, more fresh fruits and vegetables are readily available, which makes it a great time to refocus our efforts on health and wellness.If the positive energy ...Keep Reading