Huntley Springs Retirement Resort to Host Grand Opening January 23
Resort Lifestyle Communities
11700 Samantha Lane, Huntley, IL Thursday, January 23, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
HUNTLEY, IL – Today, Rhonda and Steve Hunt, live-in managers of the newly constructed Huntley Springs Retirement Resort, announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Huntley Springs's unique, all-inclusive, 55-and-over, independent living community on Thursday, January 23, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The grand opening will provide the public an opportunity to:
• Tour model apartments and the community • Meet the team, including the managers, executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges • View floor plans • Sample hors-d'oeuvres, a dessert bar, and a meat carving station • Learn about Grand Opening Specials Huntley Springs is a portfolio community of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing "resort-lifestyle" independent living retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One competitive monthly rent includes:
• Chef-prepared meals that are always fresh, with flexible dining hours
• A range of entertainment options and a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
• Scheduled transportation and valet parking
• 150-seat theater
• No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
Demand for senior housing is expected to tripleby 2040. RLC is proud to be part of this American story and is thrilled to join the Huntley community. For more information about Huntley Springs, call (847) 802-5900 or visit HuntleySpringsRetirement.com.
Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) develops all-inclusive resort-style communities to provide a relaxing and worry-free retirement lifestyle for residents. The comfort, safety, and enjoyment of our residents are our top priorities. For this reason, every community is staffed with live-in managers, a 24/7 emergency alert system and concierge service, gourmet chefs, housekeepers, maintenance staff, a full-time lifestyle director, and more. For more information about RLC, visit RLCommunities.com.