Huntley Springs Retirement Resort to Host Grand Opening January 23
11700 Samantha Lane, Huntley, ILHUNTLEY, IL – Today, Rhonda and Steve Hunt, live-in managers of the newly constructed Huntley Springs Retirement Resort, announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Huntley Springs's unique, all-inclusive, 55-and-over, independent living community on Thursday, January 23, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 23, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
The grand opening will provide the public an opportunity to:
• Tour model apartments and the community
• Meet the team, including the managers, executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges
• View floor plans
• Sample hors-d'oeuvres, a dessert bar, and a meat carving station
• Learn about Grand Opening Specials
Huntley Springs is a portfolio community of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing "resort-lifestyle" independent living retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One competitive monthly rent includes:
• Chef-prepared meals that are always fresh, with flexible dining hours
• A range of entertainment options and a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
• Scheduled transportation and valet parking
• 150-seat theater
• No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
Demand for senior housing is expected to tripleby 2040. RLC is proud to be part of this American story and is thrilled to join the Huntley community. For more information about Huntley Springs, call (847) 802-5900 or visit HuntleySpringsRetirement.com.
Eight Things Seniors Can Do to Boost Their Immune System
Typically, spring offers us a sense of renewal as we begin to feel the warm sunshine and see trees and flowers blooming around us. Add to that, more fresh fruits and vegetables are readily available, which makes it a great time to refocus our efforts on health and wellness.If the positive energy ...Keep Reading