5103 Cold Harbor Drive, Tallahassee, FL
Tallahassee, FL – Today, Tammie and JR Jimenez, live-in managers of the newly constructed Red Hills Village Retirement Community, announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Red Hill Village's unique all-inclusive resort-style 55 and over community on January 24 from 2:00 until 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 24, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
The grand opening will allow the public to:
• Tour model apartments and the community • Meet the team including the executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges
• View floor plans
• Sample hors-d'oeuvres, dessert bar, and a meat carving station
• Learn about Grand Opening Specials
Red Hills VIllage is a portfolio community of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing “resort lifestyle” independent retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One competitive monthly rent includes:
• Chef-prepared meals - always fresh, with flexible dining hours• A range of entertainment options with a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
• Scheduled transportation & valet parking
• 150-seat theater
• No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
Demand for senior housing is expected to triple
by the year 2040. Instead of retiring in the sun at 65 years old, baby boomers are staying close to home, remaining in their social and professional networks, and even continuing to work. RLC is proud to be part of this American story and is thrilled to join the Tallahassee community. For more information about Red Hills Village Retirement Community, call (850) 241-1299 or visit https://rlcommunities.com/florida/red-hills-village-retirement/
About Resort Lifestyle Communities
Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) develops all-inclusive resort-style communities to provide a relaxing and worry-free retirement lifestyle for residents. The comfort, safety, and enjoyment of our residents are our top priorities. For this reason, every community is staffed with live-in managers, a 24/7 medical alert system and concierge service, gourmet chefs, housekeepers, maintenance staff, a full-time lifestyle director, and more. For more information about RLC, visit RLCommunities.com.