5842 S. Taft Street, Littleton, Colorado
Thursday, July 30, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
JEFFERSON COUNTY, CO – Today, Martha Clampitt and Richard Whitener, live-in managers of the newly constructed Sky Pointe Retirement Resort, announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Sky Pointe's unique, all-inclusive, 55-and-over, independent living community on Thursday, July 30 from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The grand opening will provide the public an opportunity to:
• Tour model apartments and the community
• Meet the team, including the managers, executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges
• View floor plans
• Sample hors-d'oeuvres, a dessert bar, and a meat carving station
• Learn about Grand Opening Specials
Sky Pointe is a portfolio community of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing "resort-lifestyle" independent living retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One competitive monthly rent includes:
• Chef-prepared meals that are always fresh, with flexible dining hours
• A range of entertainment options and a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
• Scheduled transportation and valet parking
• 150-seat theater
• No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
Demand for senior housing is expected to triple by 2040. RLC is proud to be part of this American story and is thrilled to join the greater Littleton area.
In order to host the grand opening event safely, it is requested masks be worn by guests and to call to schedule a time slot to tour the community between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. To confirm event details, to sign up for the Open House time slot, or to schedule a virtual tour in the occasion we need to postpone, please call (501) 830-0991.
For more information about Sky Pointe visit SkyPointeRetirement.com.