What Are The Cost Benefits of an All-Inclusive Retirement Community?
For more than two decades, Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) has offered residents a luxurious, all-inclusive lifestyle that provides a relaxing and worry-free retirement. And what so many people have come to realize is that beyond the occasional vacation, all-inclusive living simply makes sense.
When it comes to the financial side of things, which is always a critical decision factor, choosing an all-inclusive retirement community can have five specific benefits:
1. Easier to budgetWhen your rent, utilities, meals, and activities are all covered with one monthly cost, it’s much easier to map out your personal finances. You don’t have the fluctuating costs of heating and cooling your home, and you don’t have to pay for big-ticket surprises like the refrigerator giving out or the dryer suddenly deciding it’s had its last spin.
2. No hidden feesThis is something to keep in mind as you research communities. Some require a nonrefundable entrance or community fee, which is sometimes referred to as your "buy-in." RLC values a worry-free lifestyle in every aspect of our business. That’s why we don’t charge buy-in fees or require you to sign a long-term lease.
3. More timeTime is one of life’s most valuable commodities. When activities or chores like cooking, cleaning, or maintaining a home are taken care of for you, that means you have more time to spend on valuable things. You can invest in meeting new friends, trying new activities like yoga, taking up new hobbies, and sampling new foods from executive chefs. Some RLC residents have even joined Wii bowling leagues together.
4. Quality servicesAnother benefit that’s somewhat unique to RLC is the quality of services you get for your money. The comfort, safety, and enjoyment of our residents is top priority. So, our all-inclusive pricing includes access to live-in managers, a 24/7 emergency alert system, concierge service, gourmet chefs, housekeepers, maintenance staff, a full-time lifestyle director, and so much more. If you were to pay for each of these services separately, it would far outweigh the cost of what you pay in rent each month.
5. Priceless extrasAll-inclusive living also offers things money can’t buy. The ability to keep your beloved pet, the many friendships you can create, the feeling of freedom from chores, and daily access to delicious food (that you didn’t have to cook). In fact, RLC offers a signature Freedom Dining program that mimics the dining experience of a luxury resort. Professional chefs provide three wonderful, nutritious meals each day – meals that pair nicely with flexible hours, with snacks always available in between. These are just a few of the priceless “extras” that come with resort-style living.
When you add it up, all of these benefits equal a life of ease with the freedom to do as much or as little as you want. So, go to that happy hour, try a new fitness class, take a trip to the mall with friends, or relax and take a nap. You can live your life to the fullest – and it’s all included!
Connecticut Community Leaders celebrate River Valley Retirement Community Groundbreaking
TRUMBULL, CT – Local, state and federal officials joined investment and development partners from Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) to celebrate the groundbreaking of River Valley Retirement Community – the newest independent living retirement community in Trumbull, Connecticut. The 130-unit, a...Keep Reading