Cactus Valley Retirement Resort to Host Grand Opening November 7
11088 Amigo St, Henderson, NV
Thursday, November 7, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
HENDERSON, NV – Today, Sherri and Dave Stryker, live-in managers of the newly constructed Cactus Valley Retirement Resort, announced they will host a grand opening to introduce Cactus Valley's unique, all-inclusive, 55-and-over , independent living community on Thursday, November 7, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
The grand opening will give the public an opportunity to:
• Tour model apartments and the community
• Meet the team, including the managers, executive chef, lifestyle director, and concierges
• View floor plans
• Sample hors-d'oeuvres, a dessert bar, and a meat carving station
• Learn about Grand Opening Specials
Cactus Valley is a portfolio community of Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC), which prides itself on providing "resort-lifestyle" independent living retirement communities. RLC offers an all-inclusive experience for studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
One competitive monthly rent includes:
• Chef-prepared meals that are always fresh, with flexible dining hours
• A range of entertainment options and a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24-hour emergency call system
• Scheduled transportation and valet parking
• 150-seat theater
• No buy-in fees or long-term leases (month-to-month rent)
Demand for senior housing is expected to triple by 2040. RLC is proud to be part of this American story and is thrilled to join the Henderson community. For more information about Cactus Valley, call (702) 970-5260 or visit CactusValleyRetirement.com.
About Resort Lifestyle Communities
Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) develops all-inclusive, resort-style communities to provide a relaxing and worry-free retirement lifestyle for residents. The comfort, safety, and enjoyment of our residents are our top priorities. For this reason, every community is staffed with live-in managers, a 24/7 medical alert system and concierge service, gourmet chefs, housekeepers, maintenance staff, a full-time lifestyle director, and more. For more information about RLC, visit www.RLCommunities.com.
The Importance of Balance for Seniors
Balance in life is good! And we're not just talking about a bite of salad to balance out the pumpkin pie at dessert. Physical balance is an important component of a healthy life – especially for seniors. Having good balance impacts many activities we do every day. It's beneficial for fall p...Keep Reading