ELLISVILLE , MO
– Creek Valley Retirement Community invites you to celebrate the groundbreaking of its unique resort-style independent living retirement community. There will be a short program followed by lunch. Our staff will answer questions regarding the new community and share local business partnering opportunities.
What: Creek Valley Retirement Community Groundbreaking When: December 5, 2018 at 11:15AM ET
Where: Walnut Grill, 1386 Clarkson-Clayton Center, Ellisville, MO 63011
Creek Valley is a Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) portfolio community. RLC offers studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments for seniors age 55 and up. RLC’s competitive, all-inclusive monthly rent (with no buy-in fee) includes:
• Chef-prepared, resort-style dining
• A myriad of entertainment options with a full calendar of activities
• On-site staff and a 24/7 emergency call system
• Group and individual transport
• Concierge services and valet parking
Residents will enjoy the convenience of an in-house bank, pharmacy, gift shop
and salon, all of which will be open to the public. Residents needing home health care have the freedom to contract with their choice of providers.
At the Groundbreaking, Creek Valley will offer an exclusive Charter Resident Program providing early members the chance to select specific apartments by layout and location (and other valuable benefits).
Creek Valley is the first RLC location in South Carolina and will provide significant long-term benefits to the area, including creating over 35-40 local jobs. In addition to positively impacting the tax base for local sales, property and motor vehicles, the greatest community benefit will be a safe, luxurious lifestyle for residents, and total peace of mind for their families. The site will be located at 142 Okatie Center Boulevard North, Hardeeville, SC 29927.
To attend, RSVP to Peg Slagle before November 9. For more information regarding Creek Valley, call 402-420-3146 or visit https://rlcommunities.com/missouri/creek-valley-retirement-community/